The offer covers:
1. One night in a standard or lux room (a surcharge of PLN 150 per person for a suite)
2. Romantic, candle-lit dinner
3. Free bottle of wine to dinner (white or red: Neblina-Chile or Marques Del Turia-Spain or Rincon Privado- Argentyna)
4. Breakfast buffet within 8:00 – 10:00 hrs
Menu to be prepared by our Chef – Sławomir Kocuń
MENU for romantic dinner for a duo:
- A glass of white wine for the aperitif
- Salad of Chotynia with tomatoes, cucumber and papryka, decked with sausage fried in honey and chili or mushrooms in an Italian way – mixed forest mushrooms cooked in wine with tomatoes, garlic and onions
- sour barley soup cooked on barley culture with smoked pork and rubbed horseraddish or French soup cooked with white wine and seasoned with Provence herbs
- Duck roasted in Brandy de Jerez sauce:
- duck roasted with apples in caramel with fried beetroots and patatoes or slightly drunk sole – in cream and lemon sauce
- Icecream – icecream composition with home fruit sauces or Vitamine bomb – salad with fresh fruit with liqueur
- water, tea, espresso coffee
1. Professional wine workshop for min. 15 persons at the price of PLN 100 per person
2. Purchase of labeled wines from our XIX c. cellar
3. Sauna, solarium
4. Professional field firing range to use live ammo (2 km off the Manor House)
5. Option to play boule,
6. Option to rent a horse driven sulky to take a ride in the countryside.
All attractions are extra paid.
Car trips to visit:
1. The Palace of Zamoyski in Kozłówka
2. The Museum of Henryk Sienkiewicz in Wola Okrzejska
3. The Museum of Tadeusz Kościuszko in Maciejowice
4. The towns of Kazimierz Dolny and Puławy
To book a romantic stay for a duo in the Chotynia Manor Mouse it is necessary to make a pre-payment at the offer price.
Before you leave it is possibile to purchase wines included into our wide offer at very attractive prices.