The Culinary Workshop is an unforgettable adventure into the culinary secrets of both the Polish and European cuisine.
Workshops are carried out by the chef of Chotynia - Sławomir Kocuń who his first culinary experience gained in restaurants in Warsaw, such as: Wilanowska Restaurant and Hotel Saski. Then, he worked for the Ambassador of Colombia for one and a half years, and as a chef at Yesterday Restaurantin Warsaw for nine years. In Chotynia Manor House he has been working as a chef for ten years so far.
The Culinary Workshop Program:
• welcoming guests by the chef
• discussing all the dishes to prepare
• division of the group into four subgroups (depending on the selected menu)
• each group prepares one dish from selected sets – according to the recipes of the chef
• during the workshop, Sławomir Kocuń reveals the guests his cookery art secrets
• after the workshop - dishes prepared by the participants are served at the dinner